Sunday, August 23, 2015

RUMP's Review: Novel Red

If you're a reusable's fan, you've probably heard of Novel Red - if you aren't a reusable's fan, you really REALLY should be, and Novel Red is a great place to start!  This shop was even the winner of the first ever Kristy's List Outstanding Customer Service Award - Fancy!


So why is Novel Red so fabulous?  First, let's talk quality.  Novel Red has a wide variety of topper fabrics available, including a line of crushed velvet toppers that I absolutely love and have two of - and I've found that their pads are super thin and comfortable, even at high absorbancy levels.  Plus, I can't say enough about the sewing - spot on without weird wonky edges or huge mistakes.  Below is a breakdown of some of NR's cloth pad options as of the date of this post, along with a few photos - for more info on their products, check out their website @ NovelRed.Com.

Topper Materials: Cotton, Minky, Crushed Velvet
Core Materials: Bamboo & Cotton Flannel or Terry
Backer Materials: WindPro Fleece
Styles Available: Narrow, Curved, Straight
Absorbency: Liner, Moderate, Heavy, XHeavy
Lengths: 7", 9", 11", 13"




So clearly you can probably find something you'd be interested in with all of those options available, but WHY would I recommend Novel Red specifically?  Two words: Customer Service.  While I've never had an especially poor experience with any pad shop, the best experience I've ever had was with Novel Red.  You can't put a price tag on a pleasant experience and the care and attention that you receive as an NR customer is truly fantastic.

Novel Red has a great reputation and it's clear that reputation means a lot to the maker.  She went out of her to make me feel comfortable with a custom order I had placed and the experience only makes me want to order again... soon.

I hope this quick review will encourage you to give Novel Red a try as your build your own Cloth Pad Stash!  If you have any questions on RUMP's (Reusable Menstrual Products) feel free to reach out to me!

Oh... and I have a silly little YouTube channel where I post video reviews on cloth products, including Novel Red (check it out if you haven't already - all the cool kids are doing it).


http://topmommyblogs.com

1 comment: