Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cozy Life Bonus: WIWTM


Quick bonus post - I started a YouTube Channel!  My first video is a fun WIWTM (What I Wore This Month), showing you guys what makers, lengths, and absorbancy I needed for my cycle this month with my Cloth Pads.

While a lot of the pads I wore are ones I made myself, I did use a lot of different makers as well! Below is a list of the pads I wore, with links out to the shops I bought from, just in case you want to check out those makers!  I don't sell the pads I make myself, but all of the topper material in my stash (at least to this point) is from Joann Fabrics.

Day One

12 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Fleece back - Lucha Libre: Self-made
10 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Fleece back - Paris: Self-made
13 inch, Overnight, Flannel top, Windpro back - Foxes: Eco Alternatives

Day Two

12 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Fleece back - Cake Plate: Self-made
12 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Fleece back - Star Trek: Self-made
12 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Fleece back - Paris: Self-made
12 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Upcycled Fleece back - Mermaid: Self-made
10 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Fleece back - Sugar Skulls: Self-made
10 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Fleece back - Superhero: Craftynook
13 inch, Overnight, Flannel top, Windpro back - Ninjas: Eco Alternatives

Day Three

9 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Fleece back - Wonder Woman: Craftynook
9.25 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Windpro back - Kokeshi: Yurtcraft
12 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Fleece back - Tula Pink: Mother Moon Pads
10.5 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Windpro back - Owls: Yurtcraft
10 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Upcycled Fleece back - Pink Floral: Self-made
10 inch Heavy, Flannel top, Fleece back - Mermaid: Self-made
13 inch Heavy, Cotton top, Windpro back - Koi Fish: Beach Bottom

Day Four

9 inch Moderate, Cotton top, Windpro back - London: Annybell's Essentials
9 inch Moderate, Cotton top, Windpro back - Retro Mermaid: Beach Bottom
10 inch Moderate, Cotton top, Fleece back - Retro: Mother Moon Pads
10 inch Moderate, Cotton top, Fleece back - Matryoshka Dolls: Self-Made
10 inch Liner, Cotton top, Fleece back - Cute Woodland: Self-Made


http://topmommyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment