Sunday, July 26, 2015

Cozy Life, Part Deux

I've thinking about my blog a lot lately, and I think that I've lost my way a little.  The excitement of high readership and the opportunity to work with amazing brands and companies has slowly made my blog drift away from what I had intended in to do in the beginning.  A family and parenting focused blog on living an ecofriendly lifestyle.

So, starting today, you're looking at The Cozy Life CLOTH!  Same format, but I'm keeping my content close to my heart - reusables and ecofriendly choices for women, children, and families.  I'm looking forward to revitalizing my content and getting the word out on cloth and it's benefits for our kids - Love you all!  Thank you for your support of this crazy project!

What's coming up?



http://topmommyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete